Cortechs.ai is traveling the globe to attend several conferences over the next month. We are excited to see new and old faces, and are looking forward to meeting with you at one or all of the conferences!
ISMRM (Singapore, May 8-12) Stand 124 • ASNR (Washington DC, May 23-25), Booth 317
EAN (Copenhagen, May 28-31), Stand D40 • CMSC (National Harbor, MD, June 1-3), Booth 707
And now, without further ado, the Top 5 Reasons to Meet with Cortechs.ai:
- Learn more about PETQuant for research use – An additional tool in the evaluation of neurodegenerative dementias using PET brain studies that allows subregional tracer (FDG and Florbetapir) in native patient brain space.
- Practice evidenced-based medicine using NeuroQuant to derive meaningful, numeric data from your 3D T1 MRI scans which can help provide evidence of tissue damage and pathology.
- Be one of the first to preview the work-in-progress analysis report for white matter lesion segementation and volume assessment before the official product launch.
- Support your clinical impression with fully automated, quantitative volumetric image segmentation and analysis in ages 3 to 100 and develop a more accurate understanding of your patient’s clinical course when evaluating brain atrophy which may be due to Alzheimer’s, frontotemporal dementia, dementia with Lewy bodies, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis or traumatic brain injury.
And the number 1 reason…
- We are eager to meet with you and discuss NeuroQuant and PETQuant first hand! The Cortechs.ai team is excited to demonstrate and explain the benefits of our automated brain image analysis products.
Do we have you convinced? Great! Let us provide you with additional information by visiting our booths at one of the upcoming conferences. Or schedule a meeting with us. See you soon!