Cortechs.ai will have a large, knowledgeable contingent at RSNA 2016 excited to demonstrate and explain the benefits of automated brain image analysis. Stop by Booth 3252 (Hall A, South) for a demonstration and let us provide you with additional information, or better yet, schedule a meeting with us.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should come talk to us about how Cortechs.ai products can reliably, consistently and accurately support your clinical impression with fully automated, quantitative volumetric image segmentation and analysis for ages 3 to 100:
- Identify brain volume loss at the earliest stages for treatment and lifestyle planning. NeuroQuant provides supplemental information to help you detect and quantify brain atrophy from 3D T1 MR images.
- Enrich your clinical treatment planning and disease progression monitoring. LesionQuant (a NeuroQuant product) combines 2D or 3D FLAIR with 3D T1 MR images, giving you access to quantitative FLAIR lesion segmentation, quantification, and visualization, in addition to brain structure volume measurements.
- Need to analyze large datasets? Introducing TrendWorks, a high productivity, ultimate spreadsheet tool to help you easily evaluate and visualize large sets of NeuroQuant data, as well as additional variables, rapidly revealing insights into trends and group behavior.
- Perform ongoing patient evaluations to track brain volume changes in patients which may be due to Alzheimer’s, frontotemporal dementia, dementia with Lewy bodies, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis or traumatic brain injury.And the number 1 reason…
- We are eager to meet with you and discuss all our products first hand!
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!