On June 1, 2015, NeuroQuant® 2.0 was released. This major software release marks a significant upgrade to the current version of NeuroQuant. It provides new and improved output reports, debuts the advanced Dynamic Atlas™ segmentation and registration technology, increases the accuracy and precision of brain segmentation and offers operating system independence.
NeuroQuant 2.0 Features and Benefits:
- Dynamic Atlas– The next generation in standardized and reproducible quantitative brain volume segmentation. The Dynamic Atlas is a new and unique multifactorial processing approach that allows for greater variability in anatomy due to brain development, age or gender. This technology enables the use of age-matched volumetric reports for patients as young as 3 years of age.
- New and refreshed brain volume reports – The reports have a fresh new look and 3 new reports have been added, providing a larger set of volume measurements and normative comparisons of subcortical structures, to better aid in the assessment of a broader range of clinical neurological conditions.
- Improved subcortical segmentation reproducibility – Increased accuracy, consistency and repeatability of longitudinal studies for long-term patient follow-up, even when the scanner software or manufacturer changes.
- Operating system independence – NeuroQuant now operates on Windows, Mac or Linux, providing flexibility in operating platform software thereby reducing the need to acquire new hardware or operate in mixed hardware environment.
- New licensing approach – The new, flexible licensing structure allows two reports to be run with one upload, saving both money and time, as well as the ability to purchase unlimited access to all reports. All reports will be the same cost. If you are interested in running 2 reports at the same time, you will need to contact us.
Click here to read more about NeuroQuant 2.0 features and benefits.