Earlier this week, Cortechs.ai hosted a live webinar from our San Diego headquarters. An Introduction to LesionQuant: Quantitative FLAIR Lesion and Brain Volume Data for Clinical Evaluation was presented by our Julia Albright, PhD, and Kelly Leyden, Neuroanatomy Imaging Specialist. Julia and Kelly gave a detailed and informative presentation about using LesionQuant in clinical practice and covered many topics in the video below, including:
- The importance of incorporating LesionQuant into clinical practice and research
- The value of quantifying lesions and brain structure volumes (via NeuroQuant®)
- An examination of LesionQuant output
- Slice-by-slice color-coded lesion segmentation visualization
- Slice-by-slice color-coded lesion change visualization
- PDF reports encapsulated in DICOM
- A review of the LesionQuant workflow – from ordering to study parameters to output review
Scroll down to watch a recording of the webinar.
LesionQuant, a NeuroQuant product, provides valuable, enriching, quantitative data on brain structures and lesions, providing supportive information to physicians to aid in their clinical treatment planning and disease progression monitoring of patients with white matter diseases, such as Multiple Sclerosis.
Want to try LesionQuant out for yourself? Sign up here for 5 Free LesionQuant Scans:
If you would like more information about using LesionQuant in your clinical practice or research, please contact us.