NeuroQuant® 3.0 introduces advanced features for enhanced results and improved customer experience.
SAN DIEGO, AUG. 9, 2018 — Cortechs.ai, the leading medical software innovator providing solutions for quantitative brain volume analysis, is pleased to announce the newest software release of NeuroQuant and its module LesionQuant™ in time for the annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
NeuroQuant 3.0 brings improved precision and accuracy, providing physicians and researchers worldwide with fast, easy-to-use quantitative image analysis solutions. Updated features include a new change visualization output, enhanced segmentation accuracy, and upgraded reports for both NeuroQuant and LesionQuant analyses.
The NeuroQuant 3.0 release brings physicians new clinically relevant features and expanded usability. “We are always looking to increase the clinical benefits our quantitative imaging products bring to physicians and improve our products’ integration into their workflows, and I’m pleased to say the 3.0 release accomplishes both,” said Chris Airriess, Cortechs.ai’ COO.
“These new features along with our product roadmap for future releases serve to demonstrate our commitment to the technology and our desire to shape the future of the industry as the ongoing market leader,” said Kelly Leyden, Cortechs.ai’ Product Manager.
NeuroQuant 3.0 Feature Specifics
- Change Visualization Output – provides a precise comparison of two 3D T1 scans and highlights volumetric changes between time points in an easy to interpret heat map overlay.
- Enhanced Segmentation Accuracy – partnerships with leading scanner manufacturers, including, GE, Philips, Siemens, and Hitachi, provides the ability to correct for gradient distortions, image inhomogeneity and other image preprocessing steps to achieve high-quality, accurate segmentation data.
- Improved Reports – The Brain Development report now includes intracranial volume, whole brain volume, forebrain parenchyma, total ventricles, cerebral white matter, cerebellar and total lobe volumes. The Triage Brain Atrophy report now includes additional global atrophy measures. The update adds whole brain volume, forebrain parenchyma volume, and cerebral white matter hypointensities to one of our most widely used and informative reports.
- Enterprise Features – High-level security sites can now integrate two-factor authentication and multi-user management for greater control. Administrators have access to a process log to review the report utilization rate and monitor user changes on the system.
LesionQuant, a module of NeuroQuant, will include the same updates in the 3.0 release. In addition, new LesionQuant settings, configurable outputs, and reorganized reports provide users with a segmentation analysis curated to their preferences.
LesionQuant 3.0 Feature Specifics
- Configurable Lesion Detection Settings – allow users to calibrate the algorithm to their specifications.
- New Lesion Change – DICOM overlay heat map identifies new, active, resolving, and stable lesion volumes.
- Configurable Output – users define which LesionQuant overlays are returned to their PACS system.
- Reorganized FLAIR Lesion Reports – easier to read and interpret comprehensive reports.
Cortechs.ai announces the official release of NeuroQuant 3.0 at RSNA 2018 at booth number 7944. Cortechs.ai will roll out the new version to all Online System customers by request. Locally Installed Systems will be upgraded as requested. For more information on the NeuroQuant 3.0 release features, visit cortechs.ai/neuroquant.
Cortechs.ai’ flagship product, NeuroQuant, is the first FDA 510(k) cleared, CE marked, and Health Canada, Australia, and Korea licensed medical device software providing physicians with fast, accurate, proven and fully automated quantitative 3D T1 MRI post-processing image analysis. NeuroQuant is used by physicians worldwide in patients ranging from 3 to 100 years of age as a supplemental tool to measure brain structure volumes and confidently assess the presence of neurodegeneration of brain structures.
The LesionQuant module of NeuroQuant can assist physicians in their clinical evaluation process, clinical treatment planning and monitoring of disease progression by combining T2 FLAIR with 3D T1 scans for quantitative lesion analysis. It automatically visualizes lesions and lesion volume changes and provides longitudinal changes in brain structure volumes.
Cortechs.ai develops and markets breakthrough medical device software solutions capable of automatically segmenting and quantifying brain structures, making the quantitative analysis of the human brain a routine part of clinical practice. Cortechs.ai’ cutting-edge brain imaging analysis provides neurologists, radiologists, and clinical researchers worldwide with a convenient and cost-effective means to quantify brain structures to help assess a variety of neurological conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, brain trauma, and brain development abnormalities. Please visit cortechs.ai or http://rsna.vporoom.com/CorTechsLabs for further information.
Contact: Travis Foegler
Phone: +1 (619) 450-9094