Meet with us at CMSC (Seattle, May 29-31) at Booth 108 to learn more about how LesionQuant, a NeuroQuant product, provides clinical in vivo quantitative MRI biomarkers, anatomical lesion distribution, volume, count and lesion burden, all of which is particularly interesting for Multiple Sclerosis.
- Discover how to support your clinical impression with fully automated, fast, accurate and proven MR image segmentation and volumetric analysis for ages 3 to 100 years.
- Practice evidence-based medicine using LesionQuant to derive meaningful, numeric data from MRI scans when evaluating lesion load and brain volume loss due to multiple sclerosis.
- Easily review FLAIR lesion segmentation through color-coded FLAIR image overlays to aid in evaluation and disease progression monitoring.
- Quickly and accurately identify and monitor new, enlarging and shrinking lesions, all without the need or added risk of Gadolinium, with color-coded FLAIR lesion change visualization directly on your PACS or DICOM viewer.
- Directly impact patient care (based on the current NEDA-4 guidelines), boost referrals from (MS) neurologists.
We are excited to see new and old faces at CMSC in Seattle and discuss and demonstrate the benefits of LesionQuant’s automated brain image analysis first hand!
Be sure to schedule a meeting with us below. See you soon!