In April and May, you will be able to meet with us at several upcoming conferences to learn more about how Cortechs.ai products provide clinical in vivo quantitative MRI biomarkers for several clinical applications.
- RADSummit (Fortaleza, April 5-6), Booth 07
- ESR’s Course on Artificial Intelligence (Barcelona, April 5-6)
- JRS (Yokohama, April 11-14), Booth D046
- RBMA (Colorado Springs, April 14-17)
- JPR (São Paulo, May 2nd-5th), Booth 124
- ASNR (Boston, May 20-23), Booth 404
- CMSC (Seattle, May 28-June 1), Booth 108
Let us provide you with additional information by visiting our booths or poster session at one of the upcoming conferences:
- Discover how to support your clinical impression with fully automated, fast, accurate and proven MR image segmentation and volumetric analysis for ages 3 to 100 years.
- Gain more insight into your patient’s clinical course when evaluating brain volume loss which may be due to Alzheimer’s, frontotemporal dementia, dementia with Lewy bodies, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis or traumatic brain injury.
- Practice evidence-based medicine using NeuroQuant to derive meaningful, numeric data from MRI scans which can help provide evidence of tissue damage and pathology.
- Add comprehensive FLAIR lesion segmentation and visualization with LesionQuant, a NeuroQuant product, volumetric lesion and brain structure analysis to aid in evaluation and disease progression monitoring.
- Quantify subregional tracer (FDG and Florbetapir) binding in native brain space in PET brain studies with PETQuant, a research use only volumetric analysis for assessing neurodegenerative dementias.
We are excited to see new and old faces and discuss and demonstrate the benefits of our automated brain image analysis products first hand! Schedule a meeting with us below. See you soon!